1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: company domain name web is CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, SL with address to these effects in C/ L’ermita s/n 03700 Orba (Alicante) with the N.I.F.: B-54.545.470. Contact email: email@example.com.
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, S.L. attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. DATA PROTECTION: CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, S.L. complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law as well as the EU regulation 2016/679 which is in force from April 27, 2016 although it is not applicable until May 2018 which on this date will replace the aforementioned law and regulation and other regulations in force at any given time, and will ensure a correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the user may request on behalf of CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, SL, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data. in each case, referring you to this point in which it is reported in detail:
The person responsible for the file created and its address are those detailed in the first point. To get in touch with the security officer or the data protection delegate, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of data processing is the management of our business relationship, as well as managing the sending of information requested. Profiles of our clients are not elaborated. The data will be kept while the mercantile relationship is maintained or at least during the general fiscal prescription period, then they will be deleted or blocked.
The legitimacy for the data processing is based on the execution of a negotiating relationship between the parties.
Data transfers will not be made, except in cases that require public authorities, or for the realization by the company of administrative procedures.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability at the above address, you are also informed that you have the right to withdraw the consent given, and to claim before the supervisory authority.
Likewise, CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, SL, informs that it complies with Law 34/200 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes in every moment.
4. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents , despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
5. MODIFICATIONS: CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, S.L. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in their portal.
6. LINKS: In the case that on behalf of the domain links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, S.L. will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, S.L. shall assume no responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other websites of Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
7. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
8. GENERAL: CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, S.L. pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
9. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, S.L. You can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, S.L. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Denia.